MY ULTIMATE DREAM COURSE

 



Every time I tell other people that my course is Secondary Education, they always asking me why I choose Education? Honestly, I always answer them that I just want to become a teacher. But when my Field study 1&2 are starting, and we deployed in our campus and out campus. A lot of knowledge/learning, realizations and reason why I need to pursue my dream course. 

When I was deploying in our campus (Junior and Senior High School), I thought it would be easy. Because when I observed how critique teacher deliver their ways of teaching, I thought it so easy.  But when my final demonstration, It would the huge realization, suddenly failed expectation that I could easily gave my best to teach my handle students that time. I realized that it being a teacher is not so easy. it not so easy to face and give some knowledge to the students. and because I'm so nervous even though I prepared all my materials, it still hard for me how to handle my emotions. But Thanks to my critique teacher that time, she helps me to feel that I need to become calm. After my final mock demonstration in our campus, my critique teacher gives me some advice, feedback, and suggestion on how to become a better when I really become a teacher in the future. And all of that I accept, and I will always keep and remember all her advice and suggestions. 

And when we deploy in public school to observe how public teacher teach their students. I would say, it is the huge impact on my life, why teaching is my ultimate dream. I saw how public teacher dedicate their life, how they sacrifice their time to give their students some knowledge. I saw how their passion in teaching world is really positive to their students. Even though, I cannot help to compare the public students in private students. A lot of difference especially their attitude, how interactions they have in their classroom. But I would say students in public school are needs to give more focus when it comes to teaching. They really need a lot of motivations, and positive comment when they create or do a task. 

Because of our observation, I cannot wait to become a real teacher and to fulfill my students needs in the future. 




Comments

  1. Goodluck to your journey in the teaching world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice content and inspiring especially to those who want to become a teachers thankyou for sharing, this idea Godbless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your experiences Ms. Grace I know that you will be a great teacher in the near future. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEOPLE WHO I REALLY ADMIRE IN TEACHING WORLD

THE REASONS WHY I CHOOSE THE COURSE EDUCATION