THE REASONS WHY I CHOOSE THE COURSE EDUCATION

Hello, everyone! I am Mary Grace D. Calendatas. 22 years old, from Dasmarinas, Cavite. And for this blog, I will share why I choose the course of Education. I hope you enjoy this blog, 


Ever since when I was a young, I thought being a teacher is an easy, I thought being an educator is not so hard to take. When I was a kid. I really admire my aunties and uncles how they are so cool how to teach, I saw with my eyes how their students are so enjoy when they are starting to discuss their lesson. So when I was 5 years old kid, I decided, I want to become a teacher like my aunties and uncles.

ever since, Education is the only course that I want, that I really want to take it when I turn to college. But when I was in Senior high school, I have an idea that choosing an education course is not so easy. I thought I will just take the course education and that's it. I have an idea that I also need to decide what major should I choose. And because of that, that is the first time that I was confused about the course I going to choose it. First, I really hate math subject, I cannot do even one math problem. Second, I'm not so smart student to take a science major. and also, I really hate or maybe I cannot handle a kid like the students below 9 to 6 years old. So, one night I was crying and praying to God that please give me a sign what should I choose the educational major. And when I went to my school, my English teacher and I having a conversation and I told her that I was so confused to the major that I should choose. My teacher told me what is the subject that I really like. And I was like taking me to stare her. And after of our conversation, I realized how I really admired her as a English teacher, I really like her strategy on how she engage herself when she is having a class with us. I really like how she teach. And because of that I choose English Major.

I really thought taking education is so easy, but a lot of struggles, challenges, and suffer that you really need to encounter. But if you really have determination to become a future teacher and enjoying every moment of your studying, it will lessen your problems. 

Now that I'm fourth-year college, choosing my course of Education is one of my biggest decision that I made. Especially that we already go to the real life classroom and observed them. A lot of realization that being a teacher is not only just a teacher. That is a huge factors to the students. 


I cannot wait to experience the real teaching world. I am so excited to become one of their favorite teacher. 

Comments

  1. Very inspiring content ma'am grace i hope your future student will inspire as well, keep it up. Thankyou for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. I hope your future students will inspire you too.

      Delete
  2. Interesting content!! Your dedication and passion are very evident in your content. Hoping that I will read another content like this of yours, Miss Grace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE PEOPLE WHO I REALLY ADMIRE IN TEACHING WORLD

MY ULTIMATE DREAM COURSE